Follow the pre-hackathon training paths and increase your chances of winning!
The Planetek Italia team and Sprint Lab have prepared for you a series of training appointments with experts from the aerospace and business world!
By signing up you will have:
• free access to Planetek Italia's premium MOOC, which you will receive in the email confirming registration for the Copernicus Hackathon. Furthermore, for those enrolled in the order of engineers, it also guarantees training credits for the profession. Sign up now !
• the possibility of following 3 training sessions (26 April and 3 and 10 May) with Business in Orbita to discover the useful tools for solving challenges, the new technologies at your disposal and how to create a business project from scratch in 72 hours
Click here to access the free resources!
Copernicus Hackathon participants, after registering for the competition, will receive a passkey to access the training course created by Planetek Italia, part of Copernicus Academy, for free: the Copernicus MOOC.
The Copernicus MOOC is an E-learning program, in which you will train on the tools made available by the Copernicus Program and on the use of data and satellite images.
The MOOC will be available in both English and Italian and, for those enrolled in the register of engineers, it will guarantee the acquisition of training credits for their profession.
Take part in the 3 Business in Orbit training meetings where you will learn:
• to use the tools made available in the Copernicus Hackathon, according to the challenges
• to know the new technologies in trend and how to use them to create an innovative business
• to carry out a project from scratch in 72 hours
Who will participate in all three meetings, in case of overbooking of the event, will be chosen in a preferential way, compared to those who did not participate!
At the end of the course, we will meet online on zoom on May 17th to form the competing teams!
The videos listed below are visible in the resources section , upon registration.
The Copernicus Program and DIAS
The Copernicus Program: data and services
SNAP and spatial modeling
Satellite data on the Cloud
From satellite satis to geoanalytics: Rheticus®
Cloud satellite data processing: M.App Enterprise
Processing of satellite data on CreoDIAS: Virtual EO Lab
From business idea to commercial initiatives
Sign up for Copernicus and receive links to participate in Business in Orbit!